recent posts

February 5, 2015

DIY Valentine's Day Conversation Heart Banner

It's that time of the month again...I'm over at Cooking with Ruthie sharing this fun DIY Valentine's Day Conversation Heart Banner. I hope you'll stop by for a look. :)


You can follow I Heart Crafty Things on FacebookPinterest
Google+Twitter, and Instagram for more crafty fun!

rachel

3 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Super cute!

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Valentine’s Day is near which is going to celebrate on February 14, 2015 for which all the people in love are excited and planning to celebrate the beautiful moment with their partner.
happy valentine day sms for wife| happy valentines day messages for girlfriend

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics, i will be always checking your blog thanks.
GTA 5 Game PC
GTA 5 Game PC Cheats Download
Great post i must say and thanks for the information. Education is definitely a sticky subject. However, is still among the leading topics of our time.