(Every week I try to reflect on some of the small things that made me happy
as a Mom that week. It's a great way for me to start the new week with love and
gratitude.)
1. Watching their excitement in learning how to swim.
2. How accomplished he felt after jumping off the diving board for the very first time.
3. How much she loves her thrift store bought heart sweats.
4. How he was chosen to feed one of the biggest birds in the World.
5. How she is still the cutest thing in the Universe even when she is scheming her next way to get into trouble.
6. How grown up they look with a new hair cut.
7. How grateful I was that I was able to get a picture of both of them smiling since they were both pinching each other in the picture above. Are they ever going to get along???
10. Remembering what it's like to be a kid again while going down the Alpine Slide.
1. Watching their excitement in learning how to swim.
2. How accomplished he felt after jumping off the diving board for the very first time.
3. How much she loves her thrift store bought heart sweats.
4. How he was chosen to feed one of the biggest birds in the World.
5. How she is still the cutest thing in the Universe even when she is scheming her next way to get into trouble.
6. How grown up they look with a new hair cut.
7. How grateful I was that I was able to get a picture of both of them smiling since they were both pinching each other in the picture above. Are they ever going to get along???
8. Seeing how much they love their Grandma during her 3-day visit.
9. Appreciating my children more after an overnight getaway to Park City, celebrating our 11th Anniversary.10. Remembering what it's like to be a kid again while going down the Alpine Slide.
What did you love about your week??





















1 comments:
Happy anniversary! Good list, and I'm totally wishing I had the chance to feed an ostrich.
Post a Comment