skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
June 19, 2013
Curing the Middle Child Blues
I'm sharing some ideas on "Curing the Middle Child Blues" over at
What to Expect
today.
I'd love it if you stopped by!
What things have you found that have helped combat a child fighting the blues?
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Visit I Heart Crafty Things's profile on Pinterest.
.
Polar Bear Masks
We've been learning about Polar Bears this week and to go along with all the books we've read we decided to make Polar Bear Masks ....
Bathroom Re-do
***UPDATE: You can find the printables for this post HERE .*** Although I've been slacking in the kids crafts department lately, I...
Eric Carle would be So Proud!!
We've continued our ocean-themed reading this week and on our list was another Eric Carle classic "A House for Hermit Crab". ...
Jillie Willie Apron Giveaway
This Giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to Smallgood, Comment #16! You are the winner of the Jillie Willie Apron! Dear Jillie Willi...
Fall Tree Craft
I am soooooo excited about how our Fall Tree Craft turned out this year. Who knew some odd and end puzzle pieces could make such a work of ...
Translate
0 comments:
Post a Comment