recent posts

February 11, 2015

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish Dr. Seuss Craft

We have been having some fun making Dr. Seuss-inspired crafts this week. Yesterday I shared our Cat in the Hat Craft and today I'm excited to share our cupcake liner craft that goes with Dr. Seuss' book One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish. Cupcake liners make such adorable fish! 

{This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. Read our Disclosure Policy for more information.}

Supplies you will need:

Directions:
1. Start by cutting out triangles for your yellow, red, blue and green mini cupcake liners. These will be the fish fins.


2. Glue the triangle fins onto the mini cupcake liners and then glue the fish onto your blue cardstock paper.

3. Glue your googly eyes onto your fish and use your black marker to draw a mouth on all of your fish.


4. Finish your artwork by drawing wave lines and bubbles.



You might also enjoy these crafts on I Heart Crafty Things:
Follow I Heart Crafty Things on Facebook, Pinterest, 
Google+, Twitter, and Instagram for more crafty fun!

rachel

1 comments:

Amanda said... Best Blogger Tips

Looks awesome - love it! You should make a Lorax too ;)