skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
March 4, 2015
Balloon Print Ladybug Kids Craft
I am excited to be sharing this cute Ladybug Kids Craft over at
Cooking with Ruthie
today. We tried to make it extra fun with balloon and finger prints. Stop by to read the full tutorial.
Did you catch our adorable
Bee Craft
on Monday?
Follow I Heart Crafty Things on
Facebook
,
Pinterest
,
Google+
,
Twitter
, and
Instagram
for more crafty fun
!
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Visit I Heart Crafty Things's profile on Pinterest.
.
Review & Giveaway: Stephen Joseph Rolling Robot Backpack
Have you heard of The Organized Parent ? Maybe you have noticed their button on my sidebar recently. I was introduced to them a little over ...
"Owl Babies" Craft
We read the fun book "Owl Babies" by Martin Waddell several times last week and I thought it would be fun to do a craft with the ...
Peacock Puppet Craft + Elmer's Early Learners Prize Pack and $25 Visa Gift Card Giveaway
This post is sponsored by Elmer's Early Learners Academy. The craft tutorial and all opinions expressed are my own. My older boy...
Why Every Blogger Needs a FranklinCovey Planner---Giveaway!
This Giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to Comment #12, Amanda Joy, who is the winner of the FranklinCovey Planner! (Winner chosen rand...
Giveaway Party: Plucky Momo
It is very true people....I have the one and only Plucky Momo sponsoring a giveaway on my blog. You may know her from her AMAZING Butterf...
Translate
0 comments:
Post a Comment