recent posts

July 31, 2015

12 Sunflower Crafts for Kids

Oh how I love bright yellow Sunflower Crafts! We've made a few over the past few years but recently I have been admiring some beautiful sunflowers from fellow kids craft bloggers. I've put together a round up of my favorites and hope these 12 Sunflower Crafts for Kids inspires you to get creating with your kids. 


Click on the links to be taken to the original posts and full tutorials for each craft. 


From top to bottom:

Sunflower Craft from I Heart Crafty Things

Sunflower Craft from Coffee Cups and Crayons

Paper Plate Sunflower Craft from In The Playroom

Paper Plate Sunflower Craft from Glued to My Crafts


Handprint Sunflower Craft from Meet the Dubiens


From top to bottom:

Pasta Noodle Sunflower Craft from Crafty Morning


Upcycled Sunflower Craft from The Classroom Creative

Painting Sunflowers Craft for Kids from The Nurture Store


Sunflower Suncatcher Craft for Kids from Fantastic Fun and Learning

Sign up for our Newsletter to keep up with our latest crafts and activities!


You might also enjoy these crafts:

Follow I Heart Crafty Things on Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram for more crafty fun!

rachel

0 comments: