My daughter's dance teacher always gives her students a stamp on the hand after class to celebrate a job well done. My daughter adores it! So when I came across these little Valentine's Day stampers recently my heart fluttered with excitement because I knew they would make a perfect non-candy Valentine gift for all of my daughter's preschool classmates. Yesterday we shared how we used them on our 100 Hearts Preschool Math Activity and today I'm showing you how to turn your leftover stampers into these adorable heart stamper non-candy Valentine's. I've included the printable Valentine card to make them even more simple to put together.
- Heart Stamper Valentine Printable
- heart stampers (the ones I used are from Oriental Trading (non-affiliate). Here are similar ones found on Amazon.)
- heart washi tape (like THIS or THIS)
- scissors
3. If you want to, stamp a heart in the bottom corner of the Valentine. You could alternatively write "Love," and who it is from.
I adore these Valentine's not only because they are non-candy but because the little stampers are great for encouraging creativity. My daughter loves to sit and create her own unique pieces of artwork with all of her stamps and make patterns with the different colors.




















0 comments:
Post a Comment