recent posts

August 16, 2012

Recipe Organizer Giveaway

This Giveaway is now closed.
Congratulations to Comment #3, Tina, who is the winner of the Recipe Organizer!
 
 
 

This Meadow Sweet Kitchen Create Your Own Collected Recipes Cookbook has turned my disastrous recipe cupboard from this... (cringe!)


To this...(Sweet breathe of relief!)


Are you sold yet?? Ok, I'll tell you a little bit more.


The Create Your Own Collected Recipes Cookbook by Meadowsweet Kitchens comes with 12 tab dividers, 20 tab divider stickers, and a large pocket for organizing all of your recipes. It comes in brown and gray. It is compatible with all three types of Meadowsweet Kitchens recipe pages which includes: Magnetic Recipe Pages, Full Page Recipes, and Recipe Card Pack pages (All pictured above, and all sold separately), and also their Recipe Cards.

My personal favorite of the Recipe Pages is the Magnetic ones. The majority of my recipes come from magazines or are printed off of the Internet so these pages store them perfectly and I no longer have to worry about them getting lost or forgotten in piles of recipes.


If your recipe collection is out of control like mine was, or if you simply need more recipe organization in your life, this system is a MUST! This would also make a fantastic wedding gift!!

Discount Code
All of these Meadow Sweet Kitchen products can be purchased at The Organized Parent, and you can receive a 15% discount through August 31st by using this promotional code at checkout: OP057

THE GIVEAWAY
The Organized Parent has provided me with (1) Create Your Own Collected Recipes Cookbook, (1) Magnetic Recipe Page 12pk, (1) Full Page Recipe Page 20pk, (1) Recipe Card Pack and (1) Recipe Cards 25pk to give away to one lucky I Heart Crafty Things reader ($33.75 retail value).
 
 
HERE IS HOW TO WIN: Please make sure your email is on your profile, or include it with your comment. Only U.S. residents are eligible for this giveaway. (Big apologies to all my International readers!)

Please leave a separate comment for each entry.
  1. Leave a comment on this blog post telling me what your most used recipe is.
  2. Follow I Heart Crafty Things on Facebook.
  3. Follow I Heart Crafty Things on Pinterest.
  4. Follow The Organized Parent on Pinterest.
  5. Sign up for The Organized Parent's e-newsletter.
Giveaway will close Wednesday, August 22, 2012 at 10:00 am MST! Winner will be notified via email.

***The Organized Parent provided me with (1) Create Your Own Collected Recipes Cookbook, (1) Magnetic Recipe Page 12pk, (1) Full Page Recipe Page 20pk, (1) Recipe Card Pack and (1) Recipe Cards 25pk free of charge in exchange for reviewing their products, but all opinions are my own.

13 comments:

MKMmom said... Best Blogger Tips

My most used recipe is my grandma's sweet potato casserole... yummy.

Tina said... Best Blogger Tips

Need this!! My most used recipe is for whole wheat bread. It's at least a once a weeker.

Tina said... Best Blogger Tips

I follow you on Facebook.

Tina said... Best Blogger Tips

I follow you on Pinterest.

Tina said... Best Blogger Tips

I follow The Organized Parent on Pinterest.

Tina said... Best Blogger Tips

I signed up for The Organized Parent's e-newsletter.

Sarah Wilson said... Best Blogger Tips

My Most used Recepie has to be Home made spagetti sauce because it's so dang easy!!! My second is probably Spinach and Articoke Dip.

Sarah Wilson said... Best Blogger Tips

I follow you on Facebook :)

Catie said... Best Blogger Tips

My most used recipe is probably either chocolate chip cookies or brownies!

Catie said... Best Blogger Tips

I followed you on FB

Catie said... Best Blogger Tips

I follow you on Pinterest

Catie said... Best Blogger Tips

I follow the organized parent on pinterest

Catie said... Best Blogger Tips

I signed up for the newsletter