My preschooler loves stamping crafts! Since Easter is coming up, I set up this simple stamped Bunny Craft for her. To go along with the bunny theme, we used a carrot cookie cutter for the stamping. We also added some spring colored glitter because you know, glitter makes everything better! :)
- 12" x 12" cardstock paper
(My daughter chose pink, but use whatever color you want)
- pencil
- carrot or bunny cookie cutter
- white paint
- large white Pom
- Neon Glitter Caddy
- small white paper plate
(We received our Neon Glitter Caddy and Poms for free from Craftprojectideas.com but all opinions expressed are 100% our own.)
3. After you are done stamping, use your Neon Glitter Caddy to sprinkle different colors of glitter all over the wet paint. Dump off the excess glitter. The Neon Glitter Caddy comes with large holes for each color for pouring, instead of a standard glitter shaker. For that reason, I only open the hole a very small amount so my daughter can still shake the glitter out and it doesn't pour all over. Just wanted to give you a heads up.
4. Glue on a large Pom for the bunny tail and let the craft dry completely.
You might also enjoy these crafts:

















3 comments:
Oh my goodness I love this. I have a toddler/pre school art group that this will be perfect for!!!
Why have I never heard of doing this? So fun we did egg and bunny cutters on eggs, bunnies, and ducks. My 3 year old loved thisx. Can't wait to do it for other holidays! Thanks!
How cute! Thanks for letting me share in my Easter Roundup :)
Post a Comment