I love sunflowers! In the area I live we have some vacant fields nearby and they are loaded with wild sunflowers right now. I think they are beautiful! When we had the bubble wrap out the other week for our Octopus Craft my mind was racing with some other ways we could use it for crafting, and I realized the raised texture of the bubble wrap would work great in a Paper Plate Sunflower Craft. This one is super easy to make, perfect for a summer afternoon craft.
- paper plate
- bubble wrap
- yellow and black paint
- green cardstock paper
- scissors
- glue
I am loving how the bubble wrap gives the sunflower so much texture. If you don't have any on hand you could also glue coffee grounds in the center or sunflower seeds. We have used pony beads on a sunflower craft in the past as well.
Sign up for our Newsletter to keep up with our latest crafts and activities!
You might also enjoy these crafts:
- Cupcake Liner Flower Craft
- Paper Bag Lightning Bug Kids Craft
- Paper Plate Chalk Fish Craft
- Toucan Craft for Kids
- Flower Garden Art




















0 comments:
Post a Comment